Thursday, January 21, 2010

And now he is SIX...


Today is the funnyboy's birthday, sniff. sniff.

Before the sun came up, Daddy took him for his birthday breakfast at IHOP. When he came back he crawled into bed with me and told me he had a huge chocolate face for breakfast with whipped cream. Then he asked if he was too old to snuggle. NEVER.

I made him brownies all fancy with the powdered sugar sprinkled on top of the chocolate mountain we made out of them to send to his kindergarten class. We parked and the others waited while I walked him in with his treasure, and I started to cry when I kissed him bye!! He is so big, and I love the man he is in the making, but it is tough on a momma, too!

Ninnie will be picking him up from school for his birthday lunch. Have fun with that, Ninnie. I hear that he is going to ask to go to dales and get fried pickles. He is one of a kind.

Saturday night will be the million boy sleepover. Pray for us!

0 comments: